Close Menu
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Khonumthung Media Group
    Leaderboard Ad
    • Home
    • Journal
    • About Us
    • ျမန္မာစာမ်က္ႏွာ
    Khonumthung Media Group
    You are at:Home»News»Three Recovered COVID-19 Patients Discharged From Hospitals in Chin State

    Three Recovered COVID-19 Patients Discharged From Hospitals in Chin State

    0
    By Editor on June 30, 2020 News

    Three confirmed COVID-19 patients were discharged from hospitals in Tedim and Hakha on Monday after their laboratory tests for the virus came back negative twice.

    Two patients—cases 200 and 201 in Burma, respectively—were treated in Tedim hospital.

    “They left the hospital today. They will have to stay in home quarantine,” Tedim hospital head Dr. Zaw Myint Naing said.

    Dr. Mang Biek Kong, the head of Hakha public hospital, said that one COVID-19 patient—number 182—was scheduled to also leave hospital on Monday.

    “He will have to stay in home quarantine in Thantlang Township,” the doctor told Khonumthung News.

    Another patient, Number 232, is still in hospital in Hakha because he has tested negative only once. He is the last confirmed patient in a hospital in the state.

    Chin State has seen 10 confirmed cases of COVID-19, with six previously discharged from hospital care, and three more released on Monday.

    On June 29, Burma’s Ministry of Health and Sports had confirmed 299 cases of COVID-19, six deaths, and 218 recoveries in the country.

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email

    Related Posts

    CDF-Paletwa bars Chin youths from leaving Paletwa Township

    Junta launches heavy airstrike on Kanpetlet

    Junta offensive from Taingen to Falam sparks fierce clashes

    Comments are closed.

    • Featured Article
    June 6, 2025

    “The people of Paletwa must work to ensure that human rights violations do not happen again. I want to say that it is essential to closely monitor the armed groups in our area and to speak the truth.” Reverend Pastor U Lo Dain

    April 19, 2025

    “At present, town cleanup and area clearance operations are still underway in Falam. Entry into the area is strictly prohibited, with only armed groups participating in the clearance efforts for security reasons. So far, there has been no response from the military council.” Salai Timmy – CNO/CNDF spokesperson

    November 12, 2024

    Education of Myanmar Refugees in India: A Path to Hope and Challenges:

    August 26, 2024

    Escalating Conflict in Chin State: The Urgent Need for Unified Mediation Efforts

    Ads
    Leaderboard Ad
    Archives
    Copyright © 2015 Khonumthung News Group. Design & Developed by ExL.
    © 2015 Khonumthung News Group. Design & Developed by ExL

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.